Jackmeoff Mudd Arrested In Broward County and 400 pound fat sow exposes herself on park bench
-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends bobandcarole ----->♫♫♫♫
2012-08-21 15:00:09 UTC
It seems that besides catering to renegade homo's, Broward County also
caters to psychotic fucks. No wonder we've heard it called "New
Soddom" It's certainly not a vacation spot anymore for people with
normal sexual orientations and that are mentally stable....b&c
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jackmeoff Mudd Arrested In Broward County
August 15, 2012 5:40 PM

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Sometimes in the media you come across an
arrest that makes you do a double-take. That was the case when the
Broward Sheriff’s Office arrested Jackmeoff Mudd recently.

Yes, that is actually the name he is being held under by the BSO.

The 5’6”, 155 pound 54-year-old man was facing a multitude of charges
after being arrested. Jackmeoff Mudd faces several charges including:
Assault, Disorderly Conduct, Resisting an Officer, Possession of
Alcohol on the beach, violation of probation, and carrying an open
beverage in public.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

400-pound woman arrested, charged with exposing herself on bus bench

By: Jessica De Leon, Sun Sentinel

A 400-pound woman was arrested Wednesday afternoon after being found
by police sitting in the buff on a bus bench in Fort Lauderdale,
police said.

Patricia McCollum, 52, was charged with exposure of sexual organs in
public and was initially being held on a $100 bond. McCollum has a
long record list of petty offenses, according to court documents.

McCollum, currently homeless, was found nude on a bus bench at 3900 N.
Ocean Blvd and claims she was just trying to change her clothes,
according to the arrest report filed in the case.

"That's why I was changing my clothes on the bus bench. I don't have
anywhere else to stay but bus benches," McCollum said during a first
appearance court hearing Thursday.

McCollum, who was using a walker to stand, currently collects Social
Security disability checks, according to her statements in court.

According to police, McCollum has been observed and warned by several
officers in the past about similar behavior.
Rot in Hell Evan Chandler
2012-08-26 08:02:14 UTC
1910s porn 08:41 08/26/2012

https://groups.google.com/group/nasty-brides/attach/e3dba0fb683246e4/1910s.htm?part=6&view=1