skin flute lessons
Ernie
2011-03-21 01:48:24 UTC
I'm givin' if yer takin'. Ernie
Marcus
2011-03-21 04:04:39 UTC
Post by Ernie
I'm givin' if yer takin'. Ernie
You should change your motto from fingering yourself to -

"if you r a pluckin` - I will be a suckin` "
Ernie
2011-03-21 10:13:22 UTC
Post by Ernie
I'm givin' if yer takin'. Ernie
Post by Marcus
You should change your motto from fingering yourself to -
"if you r a pluckin` - I will be a suckin` "
go finger yourself and then dip the shit out of yo ass and then take a good
taste. Ernie
Ernie
2011-03-21 13:10:42 UTC
Post by Ernie
Post by Ernie
I'm givin' if yer takin'. Ernie
Post by Marcus
You should change your motto from fingering yourself to -
"if you r a pluckin` - I will be a suckin` "
go finger yourself and then dip the shit out of yo ass and then take a good
taste. Ernie
Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile piece of
shit. Ernie

Ernie
shit. Ernie
Ernie